Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 2!

So, I'm new to this blogging thing, so forgive me if I forget at first (or write things the "wrong way").


Well today was excellent really. I woke up at 7:55 (with another 8:00 class) and hauled butt downstairs in my sleeping clothes. Made it to class at 8, which is what I consider a victory. I found out I made an A on my computer science midterm, and a 67/70 on my Philosophy essay. Then, after Discrete math, I talked to another guy about religion.
    Note: I refuse to push my beliefs on anyone and try to avoid making them say what "they should say".


Anyway, so he told me that he believed in God but wasn't religious. Not knowing that I was a muslim, he said that the Qu'ran was some of the most beautiful poetry and made the most sense, even though he would try that mixed with buddhism. We had a discussion about the different flaws in religion (even my own of course :)) and life was good. I went to my room after that for another nap, waking up to go eat at the community diner. Man, I'm glad I'm in college and have meal trades, though I guess it's the same thing as paying while you go anyway. Whatever. So a burger with an omelet on top? Absolutely wonderful. Then was the martial arts thing I go to on Fridays.Today We learned grappling, but meh I sucked at it. I'll get better. Luckily, next friday is MMA and I shine at that.


All in all, a good day. I hope everyone else's day is great too. Of course there are bad times, but there is always good that comes out of it. <-- Don't question, just believe. Why? Because there is no point in moping around about something you can't change. Change it or be happy.


Tell me what you enjoy? How should I construct my posts? What are good earthly colors that go together? I want to change the layout, but I'm terrible at art and color coordination. Thanks!

22 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear about that fight after its done. Following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a long day. Don't worry about making long posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The format seems good and I like your writing style. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you meet people and you are able to discuss religion without getting in a fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The days where you roll out of bed and run to class are either the worst or best days of college!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can definitely relate to this stuff. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colors already :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well,l like football more than anything else,and if u r going for "life" blog i'd really think u might wanna consider any kinda "light" colors or maybe "warm" ones but dont go dark
    goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Was a really good read! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone has that kind of days sometimes, but did you win the fight?

    Hope you did and great blog you have!

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for the tip and the link!
    Interesting stuff going on here

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha nicely done on your tests! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  13. i actually like your blog color scheme...i noticed it right away even before reading the part where you wanted feedback on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your colors are kind of calm, makes your blog seem warm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything seems fine man. Layout to the structure of the blog, just feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You should keep it up, well written.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Being able to have positive discourse with people you may not agree with is one of the up-sides of college. Good work!

    ReplyDelete