Tuesday, May 31, 2011

History I and II

Hello again! It's time for random posting!
I'm now taking History 1 and 2 over the summer. What that means is that they are cramming the normal 15 weeks of a college semester into 5 weeks. This is new to me because every week is a new Exam. GAH

Today was the first day and I only had history 2. It took 2 hours (not too long but meh) and covered the entire chapter 17. I mean, it's a community college so I hope it's easy but DANG. I hope I do well in these classes. As such, I won't be playing WoW except on weekends :( and will instead study every day. I will keep this blog up however!

Thanks everyone by the way. Last I checked, I had 99 followers and wanted to say something about 100+. I check a few days later and boom, 126 followers! Thanks for sharing my blog with your friends! I really appreciate it!

I hope everyone has a fantastic summer. If you play WoW, my real ID is omeedashtiani@gmail.com
Add me if you are on burning legion especially! :) Bye!

7 comments:

  1. i'm not a WoW hater, but a friend of mine almost dropped out of school because he was constantly playing that game and thus never did anything for school, which is why i personally believe that you too should quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the followers and good luck at college!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very similar set of "crammed" classes. It's not so bad once you get used to it. Best part is having the 5 weeks be up and you realize you don't have to take that class anymore :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I decided to only take Math for the summer semester, I'm taking mine at a community college too. I quit WoW when I started college, it's too hard to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow is a waste of time srry to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolll good luck on any exams you have left

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with school. See if you can find the time for more posts, OK ? Love to see new stuff...

    ReplyDelete