Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23

Hey guys!
Sorry about this! Let me update everything that happened. I am playing WoW for the summer (85 priest and leveling a resto shaman). I have a job at a car dealership and I'm about to take summer classes. Last semester I made a 4.0 :D

That's the gist of it. I'm really proud of my grade, even if it meant dropping my friends/games. I hope to update this blog as much as possible.
For WoW, I'm running disc priest/feral druid. Sorta working, getting an 1850 tonight but I really have to replace these greens and blues =/

I'll talk more later! I don't want really long posts because it wears me out. Bye for now!

12 comments:

  1. add me on real-ID if you want, progeater@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levelling a shaman as resto? I admire your patience

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog bro! check me out at http://twitter.com/#!/FpsMike05

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i had the time to play wow :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Keep such thing up, will you? You aren't going to regret that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to more posts. Seems to be an interesting blog. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME GPA...and I stopped WoW Just before Cata..Nobody wanted my Resto Shaman D: I loved that toon so much lol and my guild were always fail and when I got to the top guild on my server..they fking broke up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im so tempted to get back into wow been listening to the wow insider podcasts for ages now and every week it niggles at me to get to 85 on my rogue =/

    ReplyDelete